How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently on Phone
Delete Facebook Account Permanently Using Mobile Phone.
If you are trying to delete your Facebook account which may be a fake or test account or even your real Facebook account then it is not that easy to delete facebook account permanently, especially on the Facebook app.
Steps to delete Facebook Account Permanently on Phone
1. First, open Facebook app then navigate to Help and Settings.
2. From there tap on “Help Center”
3. Now go to ” Managing Your Account”
4. Go to Deactivating or Deleting Your Account.
5. Now it will open list of articles from there tap on ” How do I permanently delete my account”
6. You will find a detailed article from there look for “Let Us Know” if it is a link then open it and proceed.
If there is no link on Let Us Know test then go back and tap “How do I deactivate my account”
7. Now scroll down to bottom and you will get “Please contact us” link under permanently delete account.
8. Once you open Please contact Us link it will ask for your Facebook password.
9. Enter your password and hit submit.
Now your account will get deleted within 14 days if you login within 14 days you will get an option to confirm or cancel the permanent deletion.
Method 2 –
Facebook keep changing the link here and there in the App so it is better to find the actual link and delete it straight away.
To do so open any browser on your phone and go to this link –
Login to your account and confirm the deletion.
There is no way to delete facebook account without waiting for 14 days so you have to wait.